The purpose of this blog is multifarious.
- The practice of writing is beneficial in and of itself.
- Impression without expression leads to depression. Accordingly, if I do not share my thoughts, I am at risk for suicide.
- The previous line contained a bit of dark humor, not meant to be taken as a warning sign. This line may contain a form of irony, though I’m not sure I accurately understand the true definition of irony. Feel free to comment below.
- The inefficiency of having webspace and not using it is appalling.
- Self-expression as a spectator sport; that’s what blogging is, right?
- Other. I admit that there is not a single clear underlying purpose to this blog, and therefore it has no true measure of success. If you aim for nothing, you’ll hit it every thyme.
- Being theological. For obvious reasons, this needed to be number seven on the list. If any post fails to be founded in the glorification of God, please feel free to glorify God in the comments.